These Goji Almond Choc Balls of Bliss are a decadent and nutritious go-to when you get that 3pm slump or if you feel like a little chocolate-y treat in the evening. I also love making these to take to my ‘cup-of-tea catch ups’ with my girlfriends.
Goji berries have been used in traditional Chinese medicine for over 2,000 years and are an anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory, so we can all benefit from them. So much of what we put into our bodies and surround ourselves with in this modern world inflames our systems, so goji berries are a little parcel of power!
Goji Almond Choc Balls of Bliss
- 175g almond meal
- 100g pitted Medjool dates, processed (or 100% date syrup)
- 25g raw cacao powder
- ¼ cup goji berries (organic if possible)
- 1 or 2 Tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 Tablespoon of 100% nut butter (eg. ABC spread)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1-2 Tablespoons of cacao nibs (omit if you don’t want your bliss balls too rich)
- Mix together well (you can process them, use a spoon, or your hands!)
- Mould into balls
- Keep in an airtight container in the fridge
- Enjoy 🙂